Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Making a start

I spend a lot of time at my home here in Eagle River, Alaska, often physically without company. However, I still connect with friends and family via Facebook and phone calls, with birds and other critters large and small that visit my yard, with the garden outdoors and potted plants indoors, with characters in the books I enjoy, with making music and listening to it, with God who is always on call for me.  It seems a waste to keep all those connections secretly to myself, so I decided to try blogging.  This is a sidebar to my life, to share with anyone who is interested in my thoughts and activities.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sally, I really enjoy the posts on your blog. I got here searching for DIY Aerogarden.I know it's been 9 years, and I hope nothing has happened to you. I'm about the age you were when you started the blog. If you're able, make some more posts. We have the same political views too :D God Bless.

    ReplyDelete